We are committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our website. We believe it is important for you to know what information we collect and how we treat the information you share with us.
We do not collect any information from you beyond what is necessary to effectively correspond with you or process an order or registration of programs. Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and any other information are treated with complete confidentiality.
2. Information sharing
We will never rent or sell personal information about you to a third party. Information will only be shared under the following restrictions if and when the situation arises:
- You provide us with permission via email
- Information to a fulfillment service so a product you ordered can be shipped to you.
- Information to a helper who is assisting with the administrative details of organizing upcoming programs or teleclasses
- Ordered by a court of law
3. E-mail policy
We respect your time and privacy by limiting the number of mailings sent to you. If you received an e-mail from us, it's because you have:
- Asked to be on the mailing list via an e-mail request
- Checked the mailing list box on the contact form
- Subscribe to one of our regular mailings (such as the future monthly issues of Tyler's Transition Tips.)
- Requested a copy of one or more of our articles
- Purchased a program or product from us.
- Requested a consultation
- Been in the past or are currently a client
If you feel that you received an email from us that does not follow the guidelines above, please forward the email, with pertinent headers, to us at email@example.com. We will be very serious about correcting the problem and/or identifying the outside source if our e-mail address has been forged.
4. Electronic newsletters or ezines
We currently do not offer an ezine. However, we are in the process of developing a mini-ezine. Once it is up and running, our plan is to offer our newsletters that are by subscription only and are double opt-in. This means that after you subscribe, you are sent an email asking you to confirm your subscription. We want to make sure that it's really you who wants our ezines. We will place directions for unsubscribing in these three places:
- At the bottom of all our ezines
- In our welcome note
- Near the subscription area on our website
5. Computer cookies and statistical information
Our statistics capture:
- The type of Web browser the visitor uses such as AOL, Netscape, IE, other
- How a visitor finds our Web site such as a link from a specific article, Google/Yahoo search engine
- How many pages each visitor views.
- Which pages the visitor visits, including pages that no longer exist.
7. Reporting corrections or concerns